Zelle is a money transfer option that is offered by most banks. All you need to send money is the e-mail address or phone number of the recipient. The payment is handled at your bank’s online banking portal, and the money is transferred automatically. Scottsdale Lodge 43 has already registered the email@example.com e-mail address with our bank account for payments.
- Access Zelle by clicking this button:
- Choose your bank from the banks listed on Zelle’s site.
- You will then be directed to your banking site.
- Sign into your bank and follow your bank’s instructions for sending a Zelle payment.
- Pick a person to pay.
- All you need to send money with Zelle is the preferred email address or mobile number of the trusted recipient.
- In this case it is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- As the Lodge is already enrolled with Zelle, the money will go directly into their bank account, typically in minutes.